Old versionsSee all
Anna’s Ice Cream is an arcade game in which, naturally, Anna is the protagonist. This young lady is about to inherit her uncle’s ice cream island, an ice cream paradise. Her uncle is getting old and tired and is thinking about retiring, but he wouldn’t like to sell his island to some unknown reach. So he had thought about letting the island in charge of Anna, but he wants her to show her capabilities of selling ice cream first.
There is where the game begins. Of course, you’ll be playing Anna’s role, serving customers at the different ice cream stations around the island. The basic routine is as follows. A customer arrives to the shop and read the menu. After a couple of seconds, an overhead balloon will indicate what kind of ice cream the customer wants. Then, you have to pick up a cup, pick up the correct flavors of ice cream and put them on the cup, deliver the ice cream on the tray, and make your monkey waiter to take the ice cream to the customer’s table. As you progress in the game, the different levels add new features on the shop and more variety of ice creams.
The game has two modes to play it available: Story mode and Happy hour. In story mode you have to succeed in each level, representing one ice cream station in the island, until you have served in every station. In Happy hour, you have to sell as many ice creams and score the more points you can in a certain amount of time. Happy hour mode is locked until you get some results in Story mode.
When you enter the game, you’ll be reaching the Main Menu, with the following options:
- Story mode: you’ll be asked for a player name, presented to the story introduction, and then, you’ll start playing.
- Happy hour: there are no levels or background story. You just play as long as you can.
- How to Play: view the card-style help.
- Options: View game options and adjust settings, such as sound volume, and music volume.
- High scores and Exit: no further explanation required.
You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 19.95 dollars, right from the Oberon Media Game Center, on the Web.
About system requirements, here’s a list for you to check out:
• 800MHz CPU
• DirectX 7.0 or better
• 128MB RAM
• Win XP/Vista
- It’s easy to learn how to play the game using the tutorial
- It’s available for an affordable price
- It’s a very entertaining game
- It’s available in English only
- It’s not a multiplayer game
- Use on network is not supported